Here is a bit more detail of the issue.
I am using Windows 10 (64 bit with an Intel Processor) along with the latest build (2.2) of Rekordbuddy and version 5.8.4 of Rekordbox. Also using version 3.2.1 of Traktor and Mixed in Key 8.
Just to make sure all was good I did a complete wipe and re-install of Windows.
After installing all the programs I got an error when running Rekordbuddy that a DLL file was missing (4.1 something - I can’t be specific) so I downloaded the latest Visual C libraries (I got the 64 and 32 bit versions just to make sure)
Following the guide to the letter, here is what happens.
Opened rekordbox and made sure all the settings were correct. I then closed Rekordbox and then opened RekordBuddy and set the link file correctly following the guide.
So far so good.
Closed Rekordbuddy and then opened Traktor.
Put a couple of new tracks into Traktor and analysed them.
Closed Traktor and opened Rekordbuddy.
As an experiment I moved a couple of files OUT of the Rekorbox tab and it worked fine. However when I tried to copy the files from Traktor to Rekordbox it crashed (something wonderful happened)
I have tried lots of combinations and am not sure if this is a bug, or down to the way that I’ve been doing it.
The annoying thing is that it initially worked when I first tried it - all the cuepoints from Mixed in Key appeared in Traktor.
Hope that you can help/advise me on the next thing to do or try.
Thank you in advance.