My Rekord Buddy Version:
Currently 2.1 Beta
This error has been present since I first used Rekordbuddy. Before version 2.0 went live. Sorry I waited so long to post this!
My OS Version:
Steps required to reproduce the problem:
- Sync my LARGE Traktor library with Rekord Buddy
- Takes a while but all seems to work well. Cues sync to Serato fine. Crates all show up in both platforms
What I expected to happen:
Beatgrids, ID3 Tags, and all metadata should stay intact a in the Traktor collection. Tracks previously analyzed in Traktor should stay that way. Locked tracks should have the beatgrid absolutely unchanged.
What actually happens instead:
- After a bit of playing I’ll always come across tracks that I KNOW I’ve played before, prepped and beatgridded at some point but the beatgrid is GONE
- I’ve repeated this process after locking the beatgrid for tracks i want to protect in Traktor before the initial Rekorbuddy sync with the same results
- I need to manually unlock the tracks, analyze them again, re-adjust beatgrid, and lock them again.
- Usually this all happens on the fly in the first 20 mins of a gig as there’s no predicting which tracks will stay gridded properly and which won’t
- If I rollback to the backup version of my collection before the Rekordbuddy sync, everything is fine, but I’d prefer to do all my tagging outside of Traktor so I can use any platform