The official 2.2beta thread (yes THAT one) πŸŽ‰ #windows #forreal

Thanks for all the hard work damien, looking forward to crash-testing the windows build. thanks again for making it available as you’re working on it!

1 Like

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b9 :tada:

• :tada: Windows: Added some extra debugging info to investigate an issue.
  • :tada: Optimized part of the code involved in dropping tracks in playlists.
  • :tada: Improved some log messages when users drag items.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed an issue when dragging read only collections.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b10 :tada:

If you are seeing issues when dragging playlists or tracks in Windows, please try to reproduce the problem with this build. It will still error out but it will provide me with precious information. Thank you!

A post was split to a new topic: 2.2b10 Error Reading Traktor collection

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b11 :tada:

• :white_check_mark: Windows: Fixed an issue with locked bit locker drives.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed a regression issue with the authorization server communications.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed the main Rekord Buddy collection not getting created if it was missing.

If you are seeing issues when dragging playlists or tracks in Windows, please try to reproduce the problem with this build. It will still error out but it will provide me with precious information. Thank you!

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b13 :tada:

• :tada: Beta build will now tell you when the build expires.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed collections from Traktor 3.3.0 not loading correctly.

beta build expired.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b14 :tada:

• :tada: Added support for the Message Of The Day when you open the app.
  • :tada: Added an option to enable video tracks in rekordbox playlists.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed tracks not dragging properly when the tracklist index column was hidden.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: App closes after beta warning

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b16 :tada:

• :white_check_mark: Modified the way the app launches to try and fix it quitting on launch in some cases.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b17 :tada:

• :white_check_mark: One more modification on the way the app launches to try and fix it quitting on launch.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b18 :tada:

• :white_check_mark: One more modification on the way the app launches to try and fix it quitting on launch.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b19 :tada:

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b20 :tada:

• :white_check_mark: Fix for the app quitting on launch (thanks @gnorris) .

Beta build expired. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Where is the windows download?

1 Like

The link is always the same one at the top of this page.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b21 :tada:

• :tada: Windows: Application is now correctly code-signed.
  • :tada: Windows: Error reports now include some rudimentary code path of where the error took place.
  • :tada: Beta builds now expire after 4 weeks instead of 2.
  • :tada: App now makes backups before attempting a database migration.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed a data corruption bug when deleting objects from a Rekord Buddy database (thanks @funkyboogiemann).

I was sick over the last few days (non-covid related) so my apologies for the beta expiring during that time. I’ve made future betas last 4 weeks now to try and prevent this from happening again.

Please make note of this thread before trying out the new beta.

1 Like

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b22 :tada:

• :tada: Added preliminary read-only support for PCDJ.
  • :white_check_mark: Windows: Fixed an issue that could happen during drag and drop.

Please make note of this thread before trying out this new beta.

:tada: A new build is available 2.2b23 :tada:

• :tada: Added support for more track properties in PCDJ.
  • :white_check_mark: Fixed accessing the correct database location for users of the newer PCDJ builds.

Please make note of this thread before trying out this new beta.