This is the official thread for the Rekord Buddy 2.2beta. If you’re looking for the current release instead build, head over to your ‘Previous Purchases’ on the next.audio website.
Before you rush to get your hands on it, keep in mind the following:
- You need a valid Rekord Buddy license to try this beta out.
- Beta builds expire after two weeks. This is normal.
- Only post beta issues in the public beta section of the forums (this one).
- Don’t post error reports and issues by replying to this thread. Instead start a new topic indicating which build you are using in the title (2.2beta4 for example). One topic per issue, please.
- Don’t post a new topic if someone has already posted about this issue. Post in that person’s topic instead and say ‘me too’.
- Don’t report problems that are already listed as a known issue for that build.
- If you have an opened issue, please try new builds when they are posted and update your issue to let me know if it is still happening or not.
- Don’t post footage of beta builds or discuss them in public forums other than this one.
- I may not be able to fix your issue right away. Don’t be mad. This is not the internet.
This is the first beta available on TWO platforms: macOS and Windows. Yeah, I know…
The Windows build is the first one out of the confines of the Next Audio offices. It’s only been used on one computer. It will probably horribly broken at first. Be kind. Be patient.
You can always just overwrite the previous build with this one. If the previous build has not expired, you can also use ‘Check for updates’ in the app’s main menu when a new build comes out.
I need all the help I can get to make sure this release is as awesome as it can be. Let’s do this…
- macOS build is not much different than 2.1, for now.