Rekord Buddy 2.1beta (623) is available for download.
Like the one before, the new beta is available for download here. You can just overwrite the previous build with this one.
Before you rush to get your hands on it, keep in mind the following:
- This is macOS only at the moment.
- It’s a very very early beta, things may not work at all. That’s the point of the beta, finding issues and problems.
- Don’t report problems that are in the known issues below.
- If you find a problem, post about it in this section of the forums (public beta), put the version number in the topic name and explain how you triggered the problem. One topic per issue please. If you have a similar issue as someone else, post in their thread and say ‘me too’!
- If you have an opened issue, please try this build and update your issue to let me know if it is still happening or not.
- I may not be able to fix your issue right away. Don’t be mad.
Fixed since the last release:
- Made the use of ‘hotcues’ as a name consistent.
- Fixed an issue with Traktor filenames that contain un-normalized UTF8.
- Fixed 14 days grace period not working when auth couldn’t be downloaded.
- User preferences are now read from the volume the collection is on.
- This only works with tracks located on your home drive right now.
- Preferences are NOT all working right now.
- Grouping, Record Label and mix name may not import correctly.
- Extracting the update from the app updates seems to fail right now.
What you should focus on testing for this release:
- Drag and dropping tracks/playlist or folders between collections.
- Do the tracks/playlist or folders get copied correctly in the other collection.
- When you launch the other program after making changes, are the tracks/playlist or folders converted correctly in the destination app?
What I’m focusing on next:
- Importing/Exporting all the fields correctly.
- Connecting the rest of the Preferences.
- Support for tracks on external drives.