Record Buddy (617) Serato Playlist & Folder

When I launch the Serato app after making changes, the changes don’t save in the destination app.

Can you detail a little more what kind of changes? Are you dragging a track into your Serato collection?

I create a new folder or playlist to Serato collection and this change doesn’t saved when I open the destination application.

Ok let me try this. I’m assuming you quit Rekord Buddy and save the changes first, right?

Yes I open the Rekord Buddy (617), I create a new folder and playlist to Serato collection. Then I drag some tracks from Traktor collection to this folder or playlist (Serato collection).
I save the changes, then I quit the Rekord Buddy and I open the Serato application.
The folder and the playlist don’t appear to collection.
But If I do it for Traktor collection (Rekord Buddy ), then the folder and the playlist is saved to Traktor application.

Ok let me try and reproduce this here.

I can’t reproduce this. Can you update to the latest build and try again to make sure the problem is still there for you?

This topic was automatically closed after 333 days. New replies are no longer allowed.