My Rekord Buddy Version: v2.0.22(217)
My OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.5
Traktor Version: 3.1.1 8
rekordbox Version: 5.6.0
Steps required to reproduce the problem:
- Add hot cue point to a track in Traktor, and close the app.
- Open Rekord Buddy, press sync.
- Message pops up: “Syncing ended succesfully and caused changes in rekordbox and Rekord Buddy.”
- Close Rekord Buddy and Open rekordbox.
- Import the song from “rekordbox xml”
What I expected to happen:
The new added hot cues in Traktor appears in rekordbox.
What actually happens instead:
However, I when completely uninstall Rekord Buddy with AppCleaner, and re-install it, let the app sync again, the new hot cues(and the old ones) do appear in rekordbox.
But when I proceeded to add more hot cues, the problem occurred.
Weird thing is, when I add new tracks to Traktor and set hot cues, the tracks + the cues do show up in rekordbox after syncing with Rekord Buddy. But when I open Traktor again to add more hot cues to the same song, the new cues don’t appear in rekordbox after syncing with Rekord Buddy.