Crash in 613 when transferring whole Traktor collection directly to Recordbox XML

Hi,
when drag&drop’ing my whole Collection from Traktor 2.6.8 node to Rekordbox node, Rekordbuddy build 613 crashes. Where can I find the crash log and how can I send this to you?
Thanks,
–Steffen

With this new version, the logs should be sent automatically to us when a crash happens. Let me see if I can find them.

Can you get the same crash by drag and dropping just a single track or a single playlist?

Nifty - I did press the “send to Apple” dialog with the stackdump when it popped up. Individual tracks and playlists work, just when I select-all from “All Tracks” and drag-and-drop from Traktor 2.6.8 to RB it happens after about or minute or two where it syncs just fine, so I suspect one track has some weird data in it.

Can you try the crash with the new build (617)? I think I’ve fixed an issue which didn’t send the crash logs correctly.

I also turned off the Apple dialog because that doesn’t send me anything, it sends it to Apple.

Sent one with 617 just now.

Let me take a look as soon as I’ve shipped the new build.

@mrfusion Can you try the latest build (633) or higher and let me know if this still happens to you?

This topic was automatically closed after 333 days. New replies are no longer allowed.