Couldn’t connect to the server

I first get this message:

• On launch I get a dialog that says “Couldn’t connect to the server. Your previous authorization will be valid for up to 14 days since the last valid authorization.”
  • Upon closing the dialog and RekordBuddy loading up, I get another prompt; “The authorization receipt is invalid.” Both options on the prompt close the software.

I saw you posted this but no solution. Your website: https://next.audio doesn’t come up, it says safari can’t connect to the server. It doesn’t work on Chrome either. Maybe this is part of the problem.
Please advise,
S

1 Like

me too so frustrating! I paid for this software before it was free as well and now I can’t use it when I need it the most?

Maybe you can try the latest beta build from the homepage.
Rekord Buddy

Running El Captain so no beta builds will work on my system and I’m getting this message?! is there any way to fix this ASAP I need to record in 9hours from now

I’m also experiencing this. Last time I used it, it was fine with the new 2.0. I’ve just gone to open it and the prompt says “Couldn’t connect to the server. Your previous authorization will be valid for up to 14 days since the last valid authorization.”

However I’m able to open RB 2.0. Although no files are showing whatsoever.

I’m running MacOS Mojave 10.14.5. So everything should be ok.