Can't open after update

I updated recently & it wont open up anymore. It says its sending crash logs but i haven’t received any help yet .

2.1.20 (678)

Help is provided here :slight_smile: I don’t provide individual support when I receive crash logs I just use the data to make fixes or post new builds that help me investigate the issue.

I think you’re encountering an issue that’s being discussed in other topics. Check out this post for some tips on posting when asking for help.

You’re having a problem straight from when the app start which means I can’t identify precisely which one of the issues I receive is yours. If it happened a little bit later, I would get an identifier as part of the report. Because of this, the best you can do right now is keep an eye on the new releases (there is a thread where I post new updates). You can download each updates as a new DMG from the ‘Previous Purchases’ section of your next.audio account.

I fix issues with each new build and people who still have problems with each build help me get more and more info on each issue. Everything will be fixed though.

This topic was automatically closed 333 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.